LIBRARY WORKING HOURS
07.30 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.
09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
College Office Hours
LIBRARY - BORROWERS FACILITY
Teaching Staff (Regular)
- 1. Students must wear their Identity Card while entering the Library.
- 2. Identity card should not be exchanged.
- 3. Loss of their ID card should be informed to the Librarian.
- 4. Students can access all the resources in the Library.
- 5. Perfect silence should be maintained in the Library.
- 6. Books will be issued or renewed only if the student produces her identity card.
- 7. Students should avoid hiding or tampering of Library books.
- 8. Personal belongings of the students are not permitted inside the Library.
- 9. Students must check the book before borrowing and immediately report any damaged/ missing pages to the Librarian.
- 10. Students should avoid speaking in cell phones when they are inside the Library.
- 11. A fine of Re. 1/- will be charged for each day a book is overdue.
- 12. Staff and Students are responsible for a safe custody and return of the books in time.
- 13. Damage or Loss of books shall be immediately reported to the Librarian in writing.
- 14. Staff and Student should replace the book or liable to pay the present cost of the book along with fine. If one book of a set is lost or damaged the whole set shall be replaced.
- 15. Hall Ticket/Transfer Certificate/ Degree Certificate will not be issued to the Student if she has a due (Book) to the Library.